Monday, 18 March 2013

Cocktails


We had a cocktail night this weekend. I'm not really a massive fan of the word 'epic' but this was a truly 'epic' night. The green beauty above consists of vodka, blue WKD, pineapple juice and lemonade (don't ask me quantities - just use WKD and pineapple to make the green colour). I can't remember where I saw the 'recipe' if you can really call it that, but it's an absolute winner!

And as a special treat to you guys here's a little video from the night. Can't believe we managed to capture this moment on camera! As you can see I can be a bit of a drunken menace...poor guy!




4 comments:

  1. I love cocktails, especially mojitos! This looks great x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gem! Mojitos are my fave too xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. haha glad to hear it, was so glad we managed to catch it on camera!xx

      Delete