Monday 18 March 2013

Cocktails


We had a cocktail night this weekend. I'm not really a massive fan of the word 'epic' but this was a truly 'epic' night. The green beauty above consists of vodka, blue WKD, pineapple juice and lemonade (don't ask me quantities - just use WKD and pineapple to make the green colour). I can't remember where I saw the 'recipe' if you can really call it that, but it's an absolute winner!

And as a special treat to you guys here's a little video from the night. Can't believe we managed to capture this moment on camera! As you can see I can be a bit of a drunken menace...poor guy!




4 comments:

  1. I love cocktails, especially mojitos! This looks great x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha glad to hear it, was so glad we managed to catch it on camera!xx

      Delete