Thursday 3 October 2013

Puffin

I'm very excited to share these pics with you - I think they're my fave blog pics so far, although in fairness they haven't got a lot to compete with as usually my pics are the product of a wonky tripod and a post-self-timer dash! This time I've managed to recruit a new 'photographer' and am very pleased with the results...

I'm also loving the setting - have just spent a week in Puffin, which is one of the holiday cottages on Tresco, my home-island. I wish I'd taken a few more pics of the interior but the patio and steps down onto the beach is just as, if not more, exciting. Took these just as the sun was setting and am very happy with how they came out.














I'm wearing: a Primark blazer, New Look top, River Island shorts and H&M wedges

Hope you like the pics, looking forward to sharing some more with you soon!

1 comment: